The rental of any facility is available to Members (and non-members with Board approval) (“Renter”) and must be co-signed by either a Director or
Officer of the Seneca Lake Duck Hunters Associations, Inc. (“Club”). The facilities are available for private parties only such as wedding receptions, etc.
The cost of the rental shall be as follows:
- Deposit $300.00 – Members (see terms below)
- Deposit $400.00 – Non-Members (see terms below)
- Facility fee (Pavilion or Dining Room) $300.00 – Members (non-refundable)
- Facility fee (Pavilion or Dining Room) $400.00 – Non-Members (non-refundable)
- 1) The Renter must remit the following at the time of the signing of this contract.
a) A check payable to the Seneca Lake Duck Hunters Association in the sum of either $300.00 for Members or $400.00 for Non-Members
for the deposit
b) A check payable to the Seneca Lake Duck Hunters Association for the total of all fees due for the rental
c) A self-addressed, stamped envelope to aid in the return of any deposit that may be due to the Renter
- 2) The Renter will provide own supplies for the function. The Club will not provide, or be asked to provide by the Renter at a later date, any supplies
including but not limited to:
• Food, Beverages
• Ice, Buckets
• Napkins, Cups, Plates, Plastic Utensils
- 3) The Renter and all guests are to purchase any and all alcohol from the Club across the bar. Under no circumstances will the Renter or any
guests bring ANY alcohol onto the Club’s premises. This includes alcohol kept in any vehicle on the Club’s property. FAILURE TO
ADHERE TO THIS TERM WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE FUNCTION AND FORFEITURE OF ALL DEPOSITS
AND FEES PREVIOUSLY PAID TO THE CLUB.
- 4) The Renter will clean the facility immediately after the event with all trash and garbage being removed. Small quantities of trash may be
discarded in the Club’s dumpster however; excessive dumpster use will be deducted from the deposit. Please help us keep our club clean and in
The Club reserves the right to adjust or retain the Renter’s deposit and bill the Renter for any unforeseen costs incurred relating to this function.
The Club and its Directors and Officers reserve the right to terminate any function that is deemed disorderly or not in the Club’s best interest. Any
termination may result in the forfeiture of the Renter’s deposit.
The Club and its Directors and Officers reserve the right to refuse any request to rent a facility to a potential Renter.